Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feeling irritated

 Credits to: ravenousbeast

Gosh, feeling rather irritated by my mum.

I really hate it when someone compares me with someone else. I mean, we might be doing the same thing, but we are 2 different person after all, why compare?

And, when I want to do something, I'm serious. Don't tell me that it's because I went through something and suddenly I have that "feeling" to do it, so I want to do it. You get what I mean?

For example, after watching step up 3, you "feel" like learning Hip hop cause you're inspired by it. That kind of "feeling" is the "feeling" I'm talking about. I didn't just have that "feel" then I want to do something. GOSH.

So I got really pissed when she said I 心血来潮.

Feel like slamming the door and just scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment