Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Deepavali!

Hey-lo,

Happy early Deepavali!

Excited bout tmr, and idk why. HAHA. Maybe cause I get to go jogging in the morning and eat mac's breakfast with my family? Then go out in the afternoon till night and enjoy my day out tmr cause I finished all my homework:D

HAHA.

YES, i finished all my homework:D It's kinda like the first time I finish my homework like 1 week before. Feel so accomplished:D

But, I'm like left with nothing to do. ): Been REALLY bored nowadays cause lessons end too early. And I feel like I'm wasting all my time away. +, the weather is very very warm and I hate that. ):

Makes me feel like I'm having a headache and want to sleep and wakes up with another headache.

After this week, the next week would be quite draggy and longgggggggggg, cause it's odd week. Odd week are filled with lessons that start early and end late. And the timetable is not even confirmed yet. ): I can't plan my stuff well at all.

And, I think there's something wrong with me. I think i have photophobia. Been rather sensitive to light recently, like my com screen like and the television light even without my contacts. With my contacts its worst. Idk what went wrong, but been trying to wear specs to help my vision. Cause i really don't like to wear specs, so whenever i take out my contacts, I'll just go specless. which is really bad for eyesight. My face would be close to the screen and the bright lights would be really harmful. So now I'm keeping a distance but it's still as bad. ): Gosh. Read up more on photophobia here.

Alright, think i should get some rest. (: Good night! and enjoy your holiday:D

No comments:

Post a Comment