Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bright Sunny Day

Hello.

So, I stayed home the whole of Saturday because i fell sick. ): Not so fun, spent half the day sleeping. ):

Lucky thing is that it's after all the tests. (: And I've given myself the unofficial weekend break, which apparently includes Monday as well because it's National day. :D

But mugging will have to start on Tuesday night(Because Tuesday morning is crazy for me) and extends all the way till Thursday night (Because the whole of Friday is crazy for me). And then the whole of next next week and so on till my finals come.

Then I'm off! :D

Mix feelings about OAC. I want to make it fun, but enjoyable also. I really don't like being uncomfortable at a foreign land. Lucky I'm a girl. If not army confirm will kill me. I don't mind the tents and all. Camping is alright. But being dirty and what nots and if there isn't a good toilet system, i will definitely be very unhappy. Call me pampered, I really just want to have a memorable(in a good way) first overseas camp. I don't find the need of getting myself into a whole lot of junk to learn things. What matters is if I'm happy or not(and probably if the others are too. If they love being dirty and muddy, then that's them.) I know the committee wants to make this a good camp. So yea, if it's gonna be dirty, I guess I'll just have to keep my unhappiness within me(typing it on a blog isn't really "within me" but oh well). It's not their fault anyway, it's the nature of the camp.

Since we're on the topic of dirty. You know what? I hate it most when someone irritates me further when I'm dirty, I can't stand it, really. Take it or leave it, that's just me. Everyone have their faults, and this is one of mine. I can't be happy when I'm not in my most comfortable state.

It's been quite sometime since I last got annoyed. Which is good isn't it? (:

Piano exam is nearing, that's real bad.

2 comments:

  1. aww, fall sick ya... must take good care of yourself hor! anyway, how's your paper? haha.. hmm, oac? overseas adventure camp? lsct de ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Paper's alright(: Yup. LSCT's OAC(OTC)

    ReplyDelete