Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello.

So, I have no idea why but my throat is very itchy and I'm coughing like crazy right now x.x

Today's gotta be the most productive day ever (Even though i slacked half of it away x.x)

That's cause i ALMOST finish all the CCTA papers:D (so proud of myself:D) lols.

But ok la, i still have a few more to go, but glad that i can do them faster now because i don't really have to refer to the notes already:D

What's worrying me more is my piano exam which is coming up real quick ): It's really very stress. I somehow have this glitch in my head that when I'm playing the song perfectly, I'll be thinking "Alright, no mistakes till now, cannot make mistakes!" and the next thing i know, "DONG" wrong note ):

I need to fix this glitch like asap. ):

Ok, time for dinner. :D short post:D

Btw, my weekend was horrible ):

No comments:

Post a Comment