Friday, August 27, 2010

It's over

Ok,

I really don't know if i made it or break it. He's really very nice to give me simple scales and simple sight reading( ONE FLAT ONLY! + the song is called twilight. haha ) but i think i screwed it up. Saying that he's nice makes me feel even worst because i didn't really play that well today. ): Aw mannnnn.

Ok, something to be happy about. I FINISHED ALL THE DBG PAPERS! :D (ok la, not much also, 6 only x.x) But its a good achievement and self control:D the next challenge is immuno, which has like 11 papers(seriously?!! yes). ): I'm like putting mmb on the shelf first.

Ok, so one major exam's down, and I'm glad it's over. :D lets see, 5 more to go. ):

This is real bad, first paper's on the 2nd and it's already going to be 28. That just leaves me with max 5 days? (My maths fail worst than my bio x.x + I'm really scared to count how many days I'm left with)

Paranoid, paranoid. Tell me I'm tooooo paranoid. ): (or am i not? ):)

I'm going crazaieeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment