Saturday, August 28, 2010

Knock knock, who's there?

Alright,

I feel that I won't make it for finals. ): Brain brain, will you just work for once? and stop breaking down when i need you to work. x.x

I feel so weak. I keep having headache now and then. And then I'll stop studying and waste time. ):

I don't like to feel so weak.

Finals are very near, and i can even imagine myself in the room, flipping through the papers, writing ridiculous answers down. Have anyone felt like that before? Or am I the only unprepared one?

Hais. Sometimes, i just wish that I'm blessed with a genius brain. Then I don't have to worry about not remembering things. But, having a genius brain, means greater responsibility, means people expects more. ): I think if i have a genius brain, i would be smart enough to keep low profile and just do what is required. (Then life = no challenge? ) Gosh, life is so contradicting sometimes. Requires people to work their best, and expects hell lot from people. If i can do 100%, they'll expect 200%. But some people like it. Cause it gives them the purpose to live.

Ignore what i just said. I'm having headache remember? x.x

Ok, hope that tomorrow I'll have more time to do my papers. At least i get to play badminton in the evening. One happy thing a day, keeps the headache away:D

No comments:

Post a Comment