Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesdays are sunny days

Hello.

There's no school today, fortunately. But I'm really bored at home, studying my MMB and CCTA. ): The tests are coming really quickly and somewhat, I think it's a great thing. :D

I've got so much things that I want to do during my break! I'm really afraid that i don't have time for a "full" part-time job(exp, those that you have to stay in the shop whole day for at least 5 days a week). So I'm deciding between a "part-time" part time job(exp, those that call you when they need you) or a "full" part-time job. ): Currently deciding if I should be a music teacher at Seimpi or go work at Island creamery. I think being a music teacher is better because its really very part-time and i get to learn some stuff myself also. But I think there's training to go through and I'm not sure how long will that take. Either ways, it's beneficial, it's just whether I'm up to it or not. ): Island creamery is just my interest. I like to eat their icecream. HAHA. So i get free ice cream everyday. :D 


Ok, job talk really got me excited for the holidays. :D But for now, i should focus on my studies. :D Till next time(:

No comments:

Post a Comment