Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jitters

It's Sunday! Which means school's gonna start tomorrow. But i guess that's a good thing? Cause i would get to clear my prac test and all:D Will have to take it in the end, why not take it sooner? (Cause no time to study what! <- i'm sure you're thinking of that). Haha.

School's gonna be rather slackish tomorrow, but that just leaves me more time to do work, which is a good thing. More time to study for MMB test on friday, which is a killer. Looking at all the different pathway different bacteria take to infect us already gives me a headache. ): I don't know if i should be proud of my immune system for being just as smart to fight the bacteria off, or be scared of the bacteria cause they are also very smart. The more I learn about bacteria/virus/what-nots, the more i feel that my body is just a battle zone for these microbes. Which is rather amazing cause I'm still alive and kicking. Well, it's a very confusing mixed feeling. Haha. Didn't know that studying about all these "un-see-able" living organisms can make me feel this way. Well, i guess it's just me.

Been having the pre-piano exam syndrome. I am practicing the piano like whenever i got time. It's pretty freaky and i think my neighbours think that I'm crazy. I mean, who plays the same song for over 20times a day and makes mistakes at the same old place? Haha. I think they must be humming the song halfway, then know that I'll stumble there. Interesting to know. :D

Was thinking about how human brain works. Able to understand alphabets that didn't make sense(As in, they are just strokes which humans come up with) is already very amazing. I really wonder how brain works. Like, this compartment for understanding language. Haha. I think I must be really bored.

Anyway, think I'm going to get baptize soon. And i should get a christian name right? Haha.

Alright, no pictures for a long time (and probably for the subsequent posts also) cause I want a new camera! (Either that or a iPhone 4. :D) Haha. I'm a tech noob, but i like to have a good quality camera to take pretty pictures. Is the pictures that count, not the tiny stuff that is in the camera!(if this makes sense at all).

Oh, and my dad just got himself an iPad and reserved a iPhone 4 for himself. ): how selfish is that. x.x Haha.

Long post for a long sunday. Till next time! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment