Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Come on!

And so, I didn't do my CCTA test. Because I don't think I'll do my best. So not much of a point. I took the paper home to revise though. :D

So, tmr's presentation for TVE and then no more presentations:D TVE is not much of a problem. The module is generally enjoyable. (: Then, MMB test on Friday and I'M OFF. LIKE FINALLY. :D

Been really tired lately. Fell asleep without trying to wake myself up during DBG today. Woke up for 5 mins and I'm down with pretty bad headache. ): I think stress and lack of sleep is screwing my body(and brain) up. Having aches, headaches, acne problems lately. I just wish that i can get at least 7hours of sleep everyday and be more spaced out. (:

So, I'm sleeping early tonight! :D Maybe around 11.30. And tmr i get to wake up late, so it's pretty great:D

Poly life has been rather stressed and really have thought me how to discipline myself to study for the upcoming test(s). If I'm still in secondary school, and I had this attitude, I think I would deserve more than what i have today. But too bad, the secondary school days are gone. I can only concentrate on my poly now and hope to do better with my grades. It's really competitive and hard to make a mark and do well for the papers(Even though they seem rather easy). Oh well, I just have to work harder. I believe that my brain can do much better, just that the owner is not much of a help to it. Haha.

Ok, time to mug:D byeeeeeeeeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment