Monday, August 2, 2010

I need a little bit more perserverance

One more test is downnnnnn:D Now I'm left with 2 more and my school will end. Finally! But that would also mean that my piano exam is coming really fast. ): I need some retail therapy. ):

So, I really need to get rid of the habit of discussing questions after papers. I hate that, actually. Because it just makes me feel dumber.

Tuesday is a happy day. Because I got no school! (: I can stay at home and mug all day. Gotta study CCTA and MMB. And I've set half day for each. :D

Being too optimistic for exams is not a good thing. Lol. Being too optimistic for mugging is even worst. ):

Busy busy week.

Anyway, I think i should talk about my new Tom's :D
My schoolmates would have seen me in my new Red Tom's. And gosh, they are REALLY REALLY very comfortable. Like the best ever I've ever worn. Firstly, they don't give me blister, which i believe is a very important point. Many new shoes gave me bad blisters which i hate because it hurts (Duh). And having a blister is uncomfortable and leaves unsightly scars at the back of the ankle. So, this is definitely a PLUS point. Secondly, they don't stink, which is also very important. I'm sure many of us buy ankle socks or flat's socks to prevent this problem. But this pair of shoe doesn't need any of these:D which is very awesome. Thirdly, they match with EVERYTHING! From jeans to shorts to dress(wedding dress, I'm not kidding, there are people who wears Tom's to their wedding in their wedding gown and ask their bridemaids to wear Tom's also), they look just as great. :D However, one problem, I'm scared of dirtying it ): Haha. I know they can be washed, but when they're washing, what will i wear?! ): (Heng i still got my havaianas and clarks to survive on). So yea, here's my very short (and satisfied) review for my pair of Tom's. And i urge people to buy them! :D Because, they also have a campaign called One-for-One, where they will give one pair of Tom's to kids who need them when you buy one pair from them(: Isn't that great to know that someone out there is wearing a pair of free shoes that you've given them? (: I think it's really heartwarming to know that. :D

If you're wondering, here's their website -> www.toms.com (how easy is that:D)

And here's my red Tom's:D(Sounds like the magical red dancing shoes that will never stop dancing, but it's not. haha)

My red Tom's :D

So yea, Here's a slightly longer post. Have a great week ahead:D

No comments:

Post a Comment