Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pretty Wednesday

So,

Piano exam's coming in 2 days time. ): Stressed!

Thought that the clouds outside my windows look really pretty(:

I wish life was this beautiful. Maybe it is, but we just fail to see the good side sometimes. ):

I'm still left with a tonsssss of work to do. I think going outside to study is so much more conducive then studying at home. actually, i think my laptop is the culprit ): I can't stop browsing with my laptop, then i spent a lot of time searching for unrelated and unhelpful stuff on the net, and end up wasting a lot of time. ):

FOCUS!

It's just a few days more, imagine the freedom (:

My ulcer and split lips makes me wanna smile and talk less. Really don't feel like opening my mouth at all. LOL. It's really very painful! ):

Dear God, I would like to pray for wisdom and strength, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment