Monday, August 16, 2010

CMJ's

Oh gosh, I think I'm really slacking on blogging ):

Went to celebrate CMJ's belated birthday a few days ago.

PICTURES:D

Marsh mellow hot chocolate:D

CMJ! :D

Mushroom:D

Destroyed carrotcake

EUNICE & CMJ! :D

Uninvited guest:X

18th(:


Was at this place (Ten Thousand Angels) and I don't deny that the ambiance is awesome(: Really liked how laid back everything was. Everytime i walk pass this shop at plaza sing, i would really want to go in and see how it's like. This time, i really get to sit in and dine:D


Just completed my 1000 word essay not long ago. I exceeded it a little. There was around 2000+++ words. ): Now I'm not sure if I did it right :X

Piano exam coming real quick, followed by Finals. Can't wait for them to end. :D

I wonder what I'll do in the holidays. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment