Sunday, August 29, 2010

Frankenstein,

While i was doing my immuno papers, i can't help but feel VERY VERY PISSED OFF with how the notes are arranged. Everything was all over the place. T cells here, B cells there, the functions here, suddenly the mechanism somewhere else. What's worst, the notes are the thickest ever. ): so i was really angry, and decided to arrange my own notes. so that's extra work. ): but should be able to finish them by tomorrow 12 :D

): Stress stress.

Rule for myself : No studying after 11. I mean that. :D cause i really dont feel like reading my notes and forcing my eyes open when its time to take a break. It's really easy to say that i want a break, than saying i want to study. ):

Today's sermon was really meaningful. Just ask yourself 4 question (which you might have already asked yourself anyway) : Who am i? How did i come? Why am i here? Where will i go?

--

And, i can proudly say, I don't want other people to identify me because of what i do. I don't want to do things to find meaning in them. I know the meaning, that's why i do it. I am jiajia, and that is who i am. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment