Sunday, August 8, 2010

Floating gloomy cloud

Hello once again.

Actually there's nothing much for me to type for today. Went to church, go home and so on. :D Well, tmr's a public holiday! :D And there'll be a family outing. Isn't that awesome? (: It's been some time since my family and I went out the whole day. Idk if it's their workload increase, they're getting old, or we're getting boring. They just don't bring us out as often as they used to. But finally! :D

Another year has passed since my cousin's wedding. Today's their 2nd year anniversary. I still remembered I was down with dengue after today that day. ): Want to go out so badly that day because it's a public holiday, but i halfway through midnight, i fell sick. Didn't want to believe it that it's fever at first, thought that it'll go away, but it just became worst. ): So yea, didn't get to go out on national day 2 years ago. Haha. Just some random bits and pieces of my memory. (:

My brother downloading Maplestory, and it's so tempting that I took the Maplestory file and put it inside my HDD, now it's in my com. Haha. Probably will start a new character, though i really miss "blurainbow" very much. I trained with her for like 2 years close to 3? Btw, she is my character. :D blurainbow = me. (: Yea, missed how i can move her around easily and use her skills just by a move of a finger. Now, im limited with the small laptop keyboard i have. ): It used to be insert, delete and such above the up down left right arrow keys. Now it's just shift and enter which is of no use to me. ):

I can't even play 8key beatup in audition. ):

Oh well, most probably will buy a portable keyboard where i can use the 8keypad:D

It feels weird to be NOT studying. Used to studying so much for the past few weeks. ): But its great that I don't have to worry about any tests (at least for now).

Alright. Off to practice piano. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment